POET Technologies Inc.

News Flow
almost 10 years ago
in response to Junkers87's message

I would absolutely love for the predictions to come true but from a share point persepective I do not realisticaly feel that PTK would be able to obtain and maintain a $10 price in the next 1 day to 3 months. I beleive the outstanding shares are currently around 168M with approximatley 66M in options and warrants on top of that float (or around 39% of current total float). I feel that the pricing pressue that would occur from the execution of these securities would hold the stock price back sufficiently until they are consumed (assuming that more are not issued to apply further pressure).

However, I do agree that partnerships are in the works and a third party (or a group of companies acting together as a third party) will look to take a position in Poet and that will have a significant impact on the company and its SP. Once again, it does boil down to excution. I certainly hope that Eileens time line of events holds true and we get a chance to see what that price action will look like. Ciao.

Please login to post a reply
Gooch99
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2014
Social Links