POET Technologies Inc.

News Flow
almost 10 years ago

Had a few minute to "throw" this together between meetings.....don't shoot the messenger here please. The simple reason we have heard nothing is because they are building a leviathon behind the scenes ! The groundwork layed now, in a cloak of secrecy, will not only allow them to piece it together without interruption or bother, but will also bode very well for the future giant.

Some questions via PM regarding news flow. Here are my "speculations".

We know the problems. Lets look at the solutions from a marketing perspective.

Nov/Dec 2014 (Possibly early 15)

KNOWN's

We all know they require one or two or more home run style NR's to get the blood flowing and to qualify for NASDAQ fast tracking (paper work filed already).

I expect three things to happen. A business arrangement of some type (Equity Stake, JV, etc) with one to three potentiate partners or investors. I expect an agreement within for the first commercial usage as well, and I expect an expansion of staff with the possibility of an industry "name" or two to head up sales and marketing and one or two to oversee further the manufacturing component of the company.

This will push the stock above $10cdn.

Jan-Mar/15

Further milestone completion, production/data updates, more partners come to the table. 4th quarter 14 revenue/expense statement out. Announcement of NASDAQ listing/trading date.

PTK shares surpass $15 cdn on entry to NASDAQ as the world is starting to "get it"

Updates on Ajit, marketing program and Silicon Valley office.

Apr-Jun/15

Major announcements like that of Samsung and Intel signing licences, the lineup to sign up is "over there".

1st Quarter revenue released.

Further personnel announcements.

Extensive investment flows begin from banks, brokerages and funds.

July-Sept/15

Alternative industries take notice and begin to sign on with PTK (Ford, Boeing, Caterpillar etc)

Microsoft announces deal with PTK.

Press/media coverage highly intense and intensifying.

2nd Quarter revenue released (up 200% over last quarter)

PTK Silicon Valley permanent office opens.

Semiconductor industry now fully immersed in the story and into retrofit to enable production at their own facilities.

Please login to post a reply
EileenTeahon
City
New York-Chicago
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/06/2014
Social Links