Re: News
almost 10 years ago
almost 10 years ago
almost 10 years ago
in response to ScaryRaccoon's message

The Following is Completely Unsubstantiated Speculation on my part:

POET IR reads every single posting on this board, since it's their job to do so.

POET management are supportive, in principle, of a stable and increasing stock price since it will help with the upcoming NASDAQ listing.

POET management are supportive, in principle, of my efforts to discredit Canada Steers and Technical Analysis promoters who lie through their teeth about how Canada Steers really works, either through sheer ignorance or malicious intent.

Based upon my analysis, and my postings' ability to turn Canada Steers upside down and inside out, despite a complete lack of active involvement on their part, POET management read between the lines and spotted a carefully crafted opportunity to temporarily drive the stock price lower, in a carefully managed way, specifically to help me trigger a soon to be ridiculously wrong SHORT call by Canada Steers, and a superbly useful and entertaining Short Squeeze of historic proportions.

Or maybe Dr. Taylor just needed lunch money since Ajit wasn't around to take him out to the local restaurant for the politically incorrect local cuisine of Storrs, CT.

Note to Dr. Taylor - you should be paid more, despite the petty and shameful grumbling of certain greedy people on this board. And thanks for doing Canada proud. Avro got nuttin' on you.

Please login to post a reply
closerlook
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/26/2014
Social Links
Private Message