Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
share price
almost 9 years ago

Something has been nagging at me.

In the past couple of days there has been an absolute explosion of news.

We are trying to find out if the news is true ...or if it is "old News" being used to artifically, temporarily lower the share price.

It's possible that some group wants in for cheap..and are using the media to achieve this.

The other thing which is nagging me ...is we have not replaced our COO and we have an empty board seat.

"A Chief Operating Officer (COO) is the corporate executive who oversees ongoing business operations within the company. The COO reports to the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and is usually second-in-command within the company"

I'm thinking about the following...how does the PROV-FED gov't announce 2 Billion dollars in infrastructure...when the main player ..NORONT...does not have someone overseeing ongoing business operations?

Would it not make sense to fill this spot..prior to announcement??

Would this person not neogotiate stock options at a certain price?

Stephen Flewelling got the following deal:

The Company’s Board of Directors has granted Steve options to acquire an aggregate of 1,500,000 common shares of Noront with an exercise price of $0.435 per common share, the closing market price on the date of grant June 18, 2015 exercisable for a period of five years. The options were granted pursuant to Noront’s stock option plan and are subject to all applicable regulatory and exchange approvals. Performance share units will also be granted in tranches of 500,000 each if, as and when the Company achieves certain development milestones, to a maximum of 1,000,000 performance share units.

==================================================

Given this almost deliberate looking dive down in the Noront price...it would be a good time to bring on a COO along some nicely priced options.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links