Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Spot... you mentioned in your post:

"There is no such thing as old news in my opinion. Its all new news especially when it's all over the internet and every financial paper or site. It does effect people and share price."

=========================================================

I have to disagree you about "there is no such thing as old news."

I saw old news today.

When Media decides on NOVEMBER 6, to publish the following:

"For its east-west corridor, Noront was ordered by the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change in September to redo its environmental screening process that involves consulting with 21 First Nation communities along the proposed 230-kilometre-long route..."

=======================================================

I'm reading this Sept. suprise told to us in... errrr....November..and thinking the following...

-Hey..it's November...

-Why not come out with this nasty stuff during Federal election time and shame the living daylights out of the Wynne Liberals????

-The story is out... with blazing guns ...2 months ...later..??

-800K was given to 4 reserves for the east west study. There was a big press release..photo op..-

-And you mean to tell me after a whole SEVEN months later ...14 reserves were added to the count???

- September....hmmm....that's 1 month before the Fed elections...that's the time to add the 17 extra reserves for the east west corridor study??????????

One month before FED elections???

How could Harper have announced infrastructure money with a change like that 1 month before elections.

Well, he is conveniently out now...Oct. elections are done....

so...does the Sept. news that came out ....errr. ..in Nov. still apply?? Or is the news ...different?

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links