Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Do you think they wont be given money or have roads built for them? Ontario is broke and another 1000 jobs vaporized heading to Mexico. Where do you think the provincial money is going to come from? The feds will do nothing until a major shows their hand and I personally do not think this will happen until we have a deal with FNs'

My point in all of this is, would it not be better to come to some form of agreement with FN's where ( whether we like it or not ) if they are a piece player in this, to me that would be best option to have them with a vested interest , a agreement that there will never be a blockade , disruption of labour , etc.

The FN's will receive something period..... I say let them take a percent , nsr or some form of interest into project , but make them allot 50% or some % for their own infastructure etc. Yes you can say its the Prov or Fed responsibility , but in my opinion it will be a cold day in h_ll before the project ever starts if that is what you are hoping for. Hopefully I am wrong but the way things are moving it is obvious no money is coming from Prov and nothing in fed budget to indicate that they are eager to start. I dont believe simply giving them cash, building them house, or roads, water purification, or any of the many things we do give them will help them move forward ....they must be forced to help themselves ... no more free ride. I have to get out of bed every morning and head to work to better my lifestyle, why shouldnt they. What do you people think ???

Please login to post a reply
cashin17
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links
Private Message