Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
RR or road
about 10 years ago
Re: RR or road
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
in response to cupcake's message

Not does have a advanced project, But far from production, they have already moved production dates back. Can you assure me this won't happen again. management has said before they would be producing by 2015 I believe. What happened?

Expected approval, which means EA can be refused and have multiple clauses to be remedied before anything happens.

All companies are in constant disscussion re: financing / jv etc.

Yes , undisclosed amount, Cliffs suckholing for a friend.

They dont have the money to buy them, but a partner or dilution could possibly make them available. I could be in the running with proper backing.

Everyone here attacks anyone that says anything against Not. Take off rose colored glasses and be a realist. I wish the absolute best for Not. As soon as any company is in the production stage all ROF companies will prosper. Another poster is making assumptions I bought on the big run and paid too much, sorry to burst your little buuble pal , Unlike you who did exactly what you have accused me of doing. All should not accuse others of being bashers etc. I want Not to prosper as well as KWG Bold etc. But I refuse to put the blinders on. We all need to presure our idiots running the Prov. And the Feds...they are the achilies heel here and Nothing will change until those buffons get off of their asses

Please login to post a reply
cashin17
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links
Private Message