Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
RR or road
about 10 years ago

Could we get a brief show of hands here.

How many people feel a RR is much more viable long term ?

I cant believe the short sightedness of some here. There are many studies that show the long term cost comparisons proving that RR is by far cheaper in the long term. With a initial cost of a about 1/4 more. Amortized out over a additional 90 + years it is a no brainer what should be happening.

Cliffs has got Not wrapped around their baby finger and are leading many here astray. What is needed is long term infastructure....Period. Some here hold only Not shares, some like myself hold both. All ROF companies will rise huge once Cliffs and Gov. are done screwing around.

Its time now , with budget passed to get it started , all of us will prosper , and it is my belief that many more treasures of the ROF will be proven up once the Choo Choo is running.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
cashin17
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links