Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
RR or road
about 10 years ago
Re: RR or road
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
about 10 years ago
in response to Edgy's message

Yes it is my opinion. You don't think a RR will generate money, Wow ...Bill Gates and Buffet must be idiots then.Cliffs joined the party as has Boa. This is not disputed,however neither has come forth with the cash required to go into production. I would love to see Not, with partner start building road, mine etc. But until there is firm commitment I do not see this happening.

Many , if not all companies big and small our waiting for our pathetic gov. at both levels to get off the pot and actually do something. They are masters of doing nothing but spinning tales of the wonderful things they are planning on doing.

It would serve all companies to form some form of joint council for lack of better term (merge) into one and jointly start this and push our friken gov at all levels out of the picture. Form a cooperative and borrow what is needed for infastructure RR first with off shoot roads to come. A pension fund with a solid plan laid infront of them may be willing to invest long term into this wonderful mineral rich district. The FN would be on board in some form of revenue sharing which would be hugely benificial to them long term. At the pace our Gov is moving at there will be dirt shovelled onto all of us on this forum before anything happens.

This is JMHO , but so far I seem to be very acurate, none of the big boys have stepped up yet, why not???

Please login to post a reply
cashin17
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links
Private Message