Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to notster's message

These guys are serious. I would not be surprised if next step is an injonction application by the GCA, FONOM and other interrested parties to freeze the ONTC divestment process during the easement procedure, PPP application, Port Authority application etc...

And for those who still have doubts of Frank Smeenk's war plan to monetize his Big Daddy property, here is a little bit more light added to the drawings :

"Cliffs Natural Resources, who already owns 16% of KWG, must either legitimately purchasing the rest of KWG or hire big legal guns to take the rights to build the ROF railway away though easement. That case, 2274659 Ontario Inc. versus Canada Chrome Corporation, is presently being heard by the Ontario Mining and Lands Commission tribunal. Cliffs has issued interim and interim ex parte orders, which sealed KWG's key evidence and testimony, to hide details from the tribunal and public record." (The "I've got you, you've got me" game started by Cliffs' low blow when they took Spider over KWG's may very well end with a big slap on Cliffs face!)

We could soon wake up with a Halt one morning, to end the day with a "friendly" takeover announcement... I can see the picture: Mr Boor with a cold face with a smiling Frank Smeenk by his side! Oups! Sorry, this is OT on this forum... But I can bet that Noront is having a very close eye to this battle!!!

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/04/2009