Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to From_Sudbury's message
Back in 2009 when the first results came from Eagle's hole 49 I knew that some day there will be a mine. When the resource became obvious at about 3 million tons I was confident that we could and would contribute to infrastructure building. Recently with that resource becoming 11 million again I was confident that we could go alone if we had to, it was all a matter of time and cost savings. NOW with 20 million tons in our pocket we can be a serious partner towards development of some of the necessary infrastructure. All of that confidence came from on "back of the napkin calculation"s. I just love those types of calculations - a sign to prosperity imho. So Sudbury, Many Thanks for yours. p.s. My value calculations in previous post were mainly to show that the East End is not an asset that we can use as a proper resource because we will not exploit it in the conceivable future. Same applies to the gold at Eagle's. Those fractional grams add about 10 to 20 $ per ton and in my limited estimation we will not bother to recover it. Exceptions would be if we find a rich vein and process it separately. The metal's contributions to values per ton have not changed much. Nickel is still way in front, then copper, now closely followed by palladium and not far behind is platinum. Need I say that even if nickel was not present, many companies would by cheering if they had only our copper, palladium and platinum. What about Thorium? Anyone hear any whispers on that subject lately. Not present or a dark secret? I'm tickled pink by this last release, Cheers to all. Ed G.
Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links