Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Just to begin I am very surprised that there has not been any commentary about Wes being in Sudbury yesterday. I was surrounded by some of Sudbury's top mining people as Wes spoke for nearly an hour.

Unfortunately I was not taking notes but I do remember some highlights.

- Wes stated that he anticipates the eagles nest to attain 30 mil tonnes but did state that we would indeed have a deep mine at that point.

- He continuously stated that he was very excited about AT-12 and that we need winter conditions to drill this and that he was very disappointed that the blockade disrupted their plans this pst winter. He actually stated that this "might end up being larger than eagles nest".

- He discussed how frustrating it has been with the deep drills. He eluded to the fact that the drilling competency may not be sufficient.

- He discussed the Slurry pipeline and that he is not worried about a railroad. The pipeline would cost 300 million compared to the billions the railroad would cost. The pipeline would go to Webeque and then build an all season road from Webeque to the nearest railroad.

I apologise if this is information that has already been discussed. He was actually pretty humorous taking some stabs at the premier and the passion that we shareholders have.

Please login to post a reply
ikehealy
City
Sudbury
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/25/2008
Social Links