Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to ikehealy's message

Great post Ike, thanks for sharing. I had not heard anyone say 30M tons before so it is encouraging that he feels this way. At $600 at ton, that would be 18B of minerals in an easy to mine straight column. This will get mined there is absolutely no doubt about it. The big question is when.

The other thing is AT 12. I posted that last year I dropped by the office and had a chance to talk to Jeremy Niemi and at that time, he told me how excited he was for the upcoming drilling season at AT-12. He explained how much difficulty they had to drill it when the ground was not frozen, that the overburden and ore where at an angle that they just could not get the drill to go in the direction they wanted. When the ground freezes, this will make drilling much easier.

Still think our current share price is absolutely stupid but it was nice to see the bounce on Friday. Hopefully the assays this week will support Wes's claims of much more ore at Eagle's nest. That would make me eat some of my words about management but I would be OK with that.

Good luck to us this week,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined