Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jackwho's message

Jackwho you said.....You sent a couple of questions to whom?I was at the AGM. Question period was over when there was no more questions being asked by the attendees. What was Wes supposed to do. Of course he called it off...

My reply to you....While listening to the AGM live...there was a box to submit questions during the meeting..I submitted a couple and I'm sure many others did as well...My guess would be that Wes was suppose to answer those questions(he did with a couple ...one in particular about the tsx listing) I was disappointed that more questions were not addressed and question period was cut short because of lack of questions in the room..my only point was he could have answered the numerous online questions.....

I've been heavily invested in Not for a long time..and I guess I'm one of the "BITTERS" as a previous posters tried to label the two groups on this board..I'm still hopeful, but just disappointed with the new board and their actions or lack of...I guess in all fairness to them...they had some pretty BIG shoes to fill!!!

Cheers

Please login to post a reply
sunlover50
City
Alberta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007