Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MarlboroDog's message

"I think at this point, if we're going to try to be optimistic, we need to start focusing on th wedge from 94. I was pleased with that part of the presentation, the geology makes a lot more sense to me now."

finally a comment that isn't so caustic. Imagine trying to be optimistic...or should I say trying not to be negative and simply realistic. Isn't it strange that so many, when they don't get what they want....or perhaps even when they do get what they want, they immediately proceed to find the negative in everything. What is the motivation for this? Lots of things including anger, frustration and also some wishes to undermine from a few individuals. Incredible how this board lit up with negativity during and after the AGM....mostly by the same people....and for what....questions that didn't get asked.....words they didn't hear? Read the above comment in quotes. Isn't this all about geology? Are the goods in the ground? Are they drilling? Some people have unrealistic expectations while others feed them. This board has been 95% opinion and 5% fact....over and over again, day to day. Some actually believe now that because something is stated strongly on this board, that it should be expected. There appears to be a great departure from reality. What we do know about what is going on in the field is modest. What we don't know is on a very large scale. What they can or want to tell us most certainly differs from what we want to hear.

In the past I worked for a service that dealt with the need for human communications...that's as clear as I'll be about that. It's amazing how many abused the system and how many were professionally identified as "users". This board involves some of the same personalities. Always consider why someone says what they do.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message