Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to BurningRoF's message

I am definitely glad you DON'T speak for me and I also think that you don't speak for 85% of the stockholders...we would not be happy to be offered $2.00 a share!!!!

I see by your avatar that you joined this forum on March 29 of this year...I don't know when you started with Noront....but most of us are long timers.. give your head a shake..$2.00 is an insult to the majority of us!!

Cliffs, if they are interested in a take over of NORONT have probably been accumulating shares well before you joined (eg. look what has happened in the past few weeks to the share price, drip ,..drip.. drip but the volumes have quadrupled) someone is building a base and it could be our friend.

You mentioned $5.00 a share, for those that didn't have the financial wherewithall and couldn't average down, this would become a lose and there isn't anyone in Noront that needs that!!

You mention that there might be a"lowball bid" and that's how it generaly works....????How long have you been in junior stocks??...perhaps a "poison pill" would be better.

On the humerous side:

Question???

If the stock had a 20 cent pop due to JJ's leaving ...how much of a pop would we get ...if

Wes left.... $1.50...$2.00

DPITW

Please login to post a reply
Dennis Sherman
City
Ottawa
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined