Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sculpin's message

Is anyone out there thinking that NOT would be supplying gifts, flush toilets, Steak & Lobster, while having six drills turning, if they didn’t hit big?

It has been a long wait (3 yrs.) for sure, but it may not be advisable to be in so deep that one is using long term investment monies to buy ur weekly food?

Just a little longer & we will know what NOT has in the ground!

The real question I wonder about is what will come out of this G20 conference that will fuel the economy & make this find/stock launch?

I believe that current world economics is the biggest reason why NOT is at the SP level it is. I mean what’s the point in have a great news release if you don’t have all your ducks in a row & an economy that can support it?

NOT management will get maybe two or three big chances to make this stock rocketed (one or two big finds & a take-over?) & the timing will be crucial with regard to the market. They will know when it’s time to pull the trigger!!!

Hang-in there!

CH

Please login to post a reply
Hebe
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined