Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re:Sum 4all
over 14 years ago
in response to observer44's message

You raise some interesting points .... allow me to respond to them:

Hey, Sum.....

"Do you understand how the markets work?"

To some extent, yes I do. Now , from your opening question, surely you must see the subtext inherent in this question... "obviously you don't know what you are doing... surely you don't know anything about the market". That is your assertion is it not? Therefore your offering is not one tendered in good faith or respectful interest, thus it is designed to bring dissent.... not cool my friend. Fear not though, I'm not offended

"Stop being so paranoid."

Well this one is a bit more obvious and not too tactful. By the way, read my post again and tell me where the paranoia comes in.

"People have a right to buy and to sell....and to hold, and to sell short, if they dare..."

Of course they do, but again, you seem to imbue my post with something that is not there. My post is simply personal observation and deduction. Yes people have the right to buy and sell. I personally draw the line at shorting in the true sense where your, if you actually own any, and my shares are used to alter the sp of a company whose shares I hold, particularly when it is used to achieve advantage not available to all investors..... read between the lines on that one. My opinion... which I have the right to.

"If there are shorts, and if the stock rises because there are more buyers than sellers, the shorts will eventually be forced to cover, forcing the sp even higher as they cover!"

Funny how people talk of shorts burning, yet I rarely smell smoke. Those that short have normally protected themselves through FTS etc. such that they usually have lots of room for sp movement to take place before they find themselves in a losing position to say nothing of their computer trading systems which respond well beyond the pace of anything any lowly trader or shorter could compete with. Yes shorts covering will contribute to the rise in sp, but most will attest to the predominant languishing nature of a stock as opposed to its "going to the moon". I think you are aware that stocks spend much of their time moving sideways.

"If you cannot handle it, do NOT hold the equity."

Cannot handle what? I've been on this forum for 3 years trading NOT. If you had taken the time to review my posts on doing just that, trading some of ones shares, you would know my position, however I don't believe you are that interested What part of my post leads you to think that I "cannot handle it". When was it that you signed on? Perhaps very recently?

"And if you are on the wrong side of the trade, go back to trading school to learn the essentials of the game."

This is good advice, what school did you go to?

"I believe that NOT only has one place to go.....UP."

I hope for the same. However I'd like you to consider a stock at 1.23 to 1.25 with somewhere around a mil short postion on a stock trading mostly under 200K per day. You're expecting them to participate in boosting the sp in covering are you? I look forward to that.

To all: It's interesting those who decided to attack a simple comment of mine today. It almost seemed orchestrated. I think I need to do more posting because of that. I've been quiet for a bit. If you don't like my posts or don't agree with them, that's fine. If you choose to attack as opposed to offering considered opinion then you reveal to the rest who and what you are about. Please continue to do that so we can all see who is here and get a sense of postentially immanent events.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message