Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: RAW DEAL
over 14 years ago
Re: RAW DEAL
over 14 years ago
NICKEL UP
over 14 years ago
in response to lucky28's message

The SP is down because of the real/perceived time till production. There is much conspiracy talk but who would want to hurt themselves by driving the price down? Short selling? I don't think the stock can be shorted at this level yet the talk persists. So, if you're going to add to your position do so in dribs and drabs. It appears that there is lots and lots of time because technically the stock has no momentum. I sold some time ago and a friend of mine had bought in and I feel very bad that I didn't tell him that I was going to sell - luckily for him it's 'playing around money' But he's not pleased. I have a different perspective from the longs, asking myself if it's time to get back in, but I can't see it yet unfortunately - a bit at a time perhaps. As someone said there is always hope that they will hit the motherload

Please login to post a reply
colombo10
City
Eastern Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2009
Social Links