Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Opportunity!
over 14 years ago
in response to notster's message

"After testing the waters at 1.22 and settling at 1.30 i have to say...

I am loving the sp right now and would be quite happy to see it well below where it is now, in fact i will pick up all I can during this extended news vacumn in a crappy market."

Here's hoping you got all you needed. (20 May quote)

Not at all pleased at the ongoing consolidation and contraction in our SP, this consolidation going uncontested for one player only. We may be next!

Actually these shareholders are getting a good deal when in comparison to FWR.

With 1.5 Billion, yes Billion shares FD, at 13 cents is 195M, comparable to the FWR buyout for 1/2 the Big Daddy resource.

Way to CHEAP and setting a bad precident for future deals, especially with no majors willing to make competing bids at this time.

Is it let CLF do the consolidating, then we'll just take them out later on, time is on our side?

My view is Retail takes it up the you know what again if the status quo continues...

Cheers, Mark (own NOT/PRB/FNC, do not own SPQ or KWG and previously owned FWR)

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links