Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
last word,,,
over 14 years ago

I realise many are tired of this subject, but something else needs to be said because it originated here,,,some of you will remember a couple/few years ago when QQ started the hot tip site that Griz agreed to be hosted on his GZD(Grizzly Diamonds) off topic forum,,,I remember alot of the names giving the most hot tips, and Goldilox and yyyman, and others who are STILL here posted alot of hot tips, incredibly all agoracom hubs, coincidence??? I bet alot of rookies got sucked into buying worthless piece of crap venture penny stocks based on following up on some of these hot tips,,,I know I lost on buying SGX and GRW, both heavily pumped on this hot tip GZD off topic forum,,,

a hot tip site, wonder where that idea originally started?,,,what a wonderfull way to pump an agoracom paid hub,,,no doubt the OSC will be looking there also,,,enough said here from me,,,

disclosure,,,I posted only one hot tip there, a green tech co that I believed in, WPT, Westport Innovations, and it's been a winner, about a six bagger!

Shakey

Please login to post a reply
shakey
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/05/2007
Social Links