Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to younggun3's message

younggun3,

This has been rehashed pretty much non-stop since the NR. I went back to the actual posts and looked around at those posts that were still left and I have gone to other sites including trading chief for more information. People here have asked that the discussion go to the OT section.

I for one would rather read about NOT, good or bad. Not about Agoracom at this time. The news is out and I'm sure more news will be out sooner than later. I'm glad this news is out, wish I had known earlier, however my investment was based on other factors. If others based their investments on comments from people on this or any other board, I'm sorry, but hopefully they did some background research before hand and hopefully they made money on them. I respectfully ask that we move further discussion to OT. I've read enough on the subject and I'm wiser for it. If more news surfaces I would expect more discussions at that time.

Thanks in advance.

pymmer

Please login to post a reply
pymmer
City
Mission
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined