Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

Sorry Don, but I have to reply. What is all this crap about winners and losers and building charecter? NOT affiliates, , the people who participate in PPs and are known to be significant shareholders, made a ton of money with NOT forcing Cliffs to pay a more favorable price for FWR. What was NOT going to do with FWR, I mean really??? Dilute their company to extreme levels and try to come up with the capitol for infrastructure and market developement? I mean come on!!! What they did was masterful. They got Cliffs to pay three times what they expected for a huge chromite resource, made the ROF frontline business news for two weeks, made a real name for NORONT with this David and Goliath fairytale, will be in a position to use Cliffs developement infrastructure without a huge debt position, take some time to see how Cliffs impacts the global chromite market before getting into it themselves,or get to sell chromite to another major, etc. Thats a pile of wins. Now all the investors both instos and retail who made money selling FWR will likely reinvest, and if they want to stay in the ROF, than NOT will be a likely choice, and there have been a lot of them churning the stocks. It is a likely choice because we have a 43-101 on chromite that has potential, we have assays on Eagles nest that are world class and the orebody is expanding, we have titanium, and a gold zone, PGEs etc. There could be a lot of buying when the time is sttrategic. Watch for it. Doesn't sound like a loser to me. As for building charecter, well you can't assay that so I guess it doesn't matter.

Please login to post a reply
CMP
City
NL
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2008
Social Links