Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

It is not a waste. We tried but it is too idealistic to expect that in trying we should be successful all the time.

There is no shame in losing, contrary to common belief.
And actually we did not lose per say. We did attract attention to the Ring so that in itself is a success story. Not exactly a consolation prize but it will have to suffice

Edgy this is all so true. Everyone loses sometime. It builds character and gives a baseline from which to rebuild.

It is my humble opinion that the next battle should be the rolling of heads out of that NOT office.

Losing is one thing but making a costly mistake like that should not go unpunished. Were I the guys leading this take out on the forums, I would reorganize and brainstorm ways to get rid of the bad apples. There is a vote!

This was ill timed and ill conceived. Especially when there is a front door. Perhaps the next Bod will stop acting like hungry wolves ( I apologize to the wolves for insulting them this way) and be a little more friendly. Only then will amalgamation be a viable option.

You see, there are many in the rof who feel that the last straw is to sign a deal with this BoD. It is out of desperation that any play even jvs with them.

There are some very bright investors on this forum and most if not all know the ROF like the back of their hands. They will see the reasoning and make changes.

Noront has a lot of resource and good upside. If and thats still a BIG if Cliffs manages to squeek by with this, at the very least there will be a way out for the mineral and Noront will be stronger.

Look at it this way. FWR may be gone but NOT will be here to fight another day.

Get rid of that BoD should be the battle cry. I want to buy back in.

Respectfully

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined