Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

I am with you here. If you never attempt anything, you never achieve anything. The only people who never fail are the ones who never try anything.

I have a lot of questions like most of you and only time will answer many of them. The big one, we now own 11,755,018 FWR shares. Do we get to vote in January?

If we do, how do we vote? There is a lot of support ( if you go by the FWR forum ) to not vote them to Cliffs. That's one option.

More of an interest question is, Mr. Irwin said he was tendering to Noront. He said something like 11 million shares. Appears he may have been the only one to tender with enough clout to matter. ( NO, I don't think he did !! )

There will be 1,679,288 warrants out trading sometime in the future. I'll be watching this. No value according to some people. That tells you what they really know about the markets. The real risk in the Ring of Fire is that everyone stops finding ore, or that we do not find enough to be economic, or it takes many years before it is developed. Anybody who thinks we will not find more, and much more, isn't invested here. If Noront achieves what we think it will, and I do, then these warrants will be very interesting indeed. Is $10 too little for Noront? I don't think so either. Get them while you can on the cheap !! I wonder when they will start trading ??

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links