Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Old Joe's message

Hello, OJ-

From your post, 3 paragraphs in quotes:

"I will not progress further with this, as it seems plain and clear that too many around here are too challenged by simple straight forward REASONING and are in much more preferential to Simple Subtle Directional Leading Promotional Reasoning and Simplistic Logic, Aimed at Producing a Specific Desired Outcome."

Forgive me if I take exception to this, as it appears to be directed at me. I provided some of the basis from which I reached my conclusion, and for this you imply that I am some kind of pumper. I am a retail shareholder of stock in several companies in the RoF, with my largest holdings in Noront. I am long on this stock. I am not a day-trader- not that there's anything inherently wrong with that!

What outcome would you like to see for Noront? Please do not avoid answering this simple and direct question.

"Wondering when stating FACTS has become a Post Removing Violation. Also seems some around here do not want Exploration of Motives."

Insinuations and insults are not a form of exploration. On Monday I hope they will become a removal violation, and a trip to the mailroom for the offender.

"Judgemental as so many are, preference goes to acting with out REASONABLE examination of matters that should Matter. "

Wow. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Had you stuck with your statement of your interpretation of geological facts (which are appreciated, and would be even more so with attirbution), then you post would have been fine. IMHO, you have gotten away with snide insinuations against the character and honesty of other posters on this board for way too long. STICK with the FACTS as you SEE them, OJ.

Please login to post a reply
dvdgray
City
El Cerrito, CA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/18/2008
Social Links