Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babaoriley's message

You make some great points Babaorily. You need to take note that some of us have much invested because we made great returns on Noront. We have taken our initial investment out (and more) and have re-invested. We are fully aware of the risks and very protective when it comes to our new found wealth.

My finger is on the sell button and I will act quickly if things start to move south. This is why I was recently complaining bitterly about the continued decline in our stock price. Looking back I should have kept my comments to myself. I will do so in the future.

Money makes money and money makes people do strange things. I'm hoping to make a little more money on Noront. It's a great story and has been the best investment I have ever been involved with. It certainly would be great for Ontario if we can pull this off.

rosehill

Please login to post a reply
rosehill
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007