Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
a fish story
almost 15 years ago
Re: a fish story
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to antlizzie's message

I agree with your statement "allow this to slide into an unfriendly situation". We need the JV's in the ROF to become allies, not foes. If this turns to a pissing match the majors will just walk in and slice it all up like turkey, for a pittance. We need solidarity. Or we need one JV to take the lead and pull it all together. NOT is likely in the best position to do so.

I am a little surprised at the NR from NOT, 2 days over a weekend is hardly time to respond given what is at stake. Hoov is right about the 35 days. The drills will continue to turn and the assays will come in positive, in time. There is stuff in the ground. Just got to delineate it all. That may take a year or 5. This is "haggling", just like at the flea markets. The first price is never the final price.

Smoke and mirrors at this point. Hardball hopefully in a non threatening game is what we need. We are all divested in the ROF, some more than others. But we all will gain from prudence, savy and sobriety. Cool heads prevail. The threat is not form the JV's but from outside the existing players camped in the dirt, rock and dust.

IMHO.

Cheers.

B.

Please login to post a reply
Brewmac
City
Doha
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating