Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
a fish story
almost 15 years ago
Re: a fish story
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to Brewmac's message

This is just the first warning shot and the action is about to begin. There are quite a few players and your observation that little fish get eaten by larger fish is appropiate. I notice spq and kwg are high volume players too. FWR says this is an oportunistic offer. Can't agree more, but if the speculators are right and Wes has a good idea what is coming, then a higher share price for Noront puts the offer more in perspective. One thing that would disappoint me is if the players involved alllow this to slide into an unfriendly situation. I think they all know how important this area is and that working together means more for all. So I expect this offer is meant to get things moving and some press to reinforce how important this find is. With the economy and market uncertain which way the next move will be, all the involved players are meeting and planning their next move. Most of us own both, or in combination with the other players. None of us know how this will work out, but hold on because the excitement is just beginning. Unfortunately, just a bit too early for my plans. But that's how it goes.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links