Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

I do agree that there are two many if's in "NOT" offer with the shareholder rights plan & the payout to the FWR board members for this deal to go through as is. As you mentioned it does get the ball rolling & know doubt it will be interesting when NOT's SP starts to climb.

IMHO It was pretty smart, on NOT's behave, to tying the offer to the NOT SP considering it will rise in the near future. As the FWR vs. NOT SP gap widens the offer grows expedentually more inviting! Hard to resist when your a FWR Shareholder as the merger would make a dominate King of the ring, but also seems like a FWR shareholder might want to see something like a $5.00 NOT SP before considering?

I do believe the Majors understand the significant of the Ring of Fire discovers & the impact of this consolidation. There will be more offers before this merger & the pot should get much sweeter for all.

Just a note, I have been holding NOT, FWR, KWG, SPQ, & TME for over two years now & it is great to see the volume come up on all these great companies.

To avoid petty augments & to try to focus on the prize, it might be good to remember that all the companies are generally well managed & will work towards the best deal for each of the own.

The real prize for all shareholder & Canadians alike is the natural resources that Canada holds! It will ensure a life style for generations to come.

C

Please login to post a reply
Hebe
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/08/2009