Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jgocar24's message

jgocar you are absolutely right although I could name a few more out there besides that moron. I believe he was a ember here once for a short while.

There are some super investors on the stockhouse forum some of whom I check up on or follow just to learn or read what they have to say. Having said that, there seems to be a group of pin heads out there who live on the NOT forum, claim they own no stocks, claim they would never buy any and knock everything about the play.

Makes you wonder why they hang around the NOT forum!!! lol

Let the drills do the talking and they can do the walking. They can call any one of us anything they want for that matter. We have proof to back up our words. They have nothing. I just hope they don't teach their children to be just like them. What a shame that would be.

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links