Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

Another day another dollar or at least .27 cents anyway! Very good day tsx takes a clubbing and Noront goes up i quit guessing when we will retrace my guess was last friday yesterday and today and once again i was wrong, i'm sure many were, this is quite unusual as most of us are used to retailers running for the hills, this time everyone wants to see those assays and possible glorious step out holes. I even broke down and bought FNC as i'm convinced if NOT hits near the border they will rocket follow that up with WE ARE GOING TO DRILL AGAIN! and its off to the races but i doubt if i will stick around long enough to find out if they hit mooseterd or not. We are so overbought yet none of it matters, the technicals do not apply anymore in my opinion, until the news is released i don't think we will retrace much at all, this company must have traded well over a 100 million in the last month that is beyond spectacular for a junior it shows the massive attention this company garners, if there was ever a sp waiting to explode its this one! I won't guess on tomorrows trading but i hope it keeps going against the grain!

Please login to post a reply
yixter
City
Calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/26/2008
Social Links