Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

but sometimes when I'm in the mood for stupidity and foolishness, I will read a few post there. My favorite over there is piss boy... I mean pboy. That insignificant little cockroach has been talking smack about Noront for at least 15 months (since I bought into NOT). I'm not sure but it appears NOT's biggest basher has for some reason disappeared of the face of the earth..... Hmmmmmm. Could it be he is kicking himself in the a$$ for not investing in NOT. Probably not, can't kick yourself in the a$$ when your foot is already half way down your throat...LOL. I've been waiting along time to take a shot at that moron. Yes it's a little vindictive but I never said I was perfect. Maybe I'll use some of my profit to pay for anger management : ;)

GLTA

JGo

Please login to post a reply
jgocar24
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined