Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
CALL IT A DAY
almost 16 years ago

Good evening NOT,

What do we need to get the job done at Mcfaulds? What do we need to get our stock price going? money. time. great deposits. healthy markets both in equities and commodities. strong management.

Given the current market situation... lets put the above in priority.

Humbley here is my best guess.

1. money. 2. time. 3. great deposits 4. strong management. 5. healthy markets....

healthy markets is last because our markets are brutal, ... what next?

So, if money and time are our friends, then our management just paid a hefty price to buy us more of both. With any luck, the PP just bought us more of Number 3, great deposits, which in a normal market would be number 1... we are here for deposits... but, I assure you, in this market solvency over time is what everyone is worried about.

With this financing, solvency and time will be on our side. We will get to the deposits, and be better able to judge our board of directors later. For now, we are alive.

I suspect we here about a full financing tomorrow. The word is it will get filled....

Trust me here, I would be very concerned if we come up/came up short. If we are so god damned cheap, we better be able to sell as many freaking shares as we want here... we should be able to raise 100 million if we want. You better bet we should get 20 million.

Onward, great assets will go extinct in the next 12 months, or atleast some owners will go insolvent. There is no play book for what is happening ... I suppose getting Kinross for under $1.00 in 2000 would be similar, or getting Eldorado or Bema for 40 cents. These companies weren't worthless, time proved them a tremendous bargain.

As for NOT, our board "hit us with a surprise right, our jaw left hurting...." we will recover. We will have our time to push back.

As for money and pay.... it's a bit of a loaded gun... we have already found the money maker in Eagle 1 and Blackbirds 1 and 2. We already have something... what do we do, pay the guy incentive pay for our eventual sale or pay him a hefty management fee... nothing comes free.

I'm not sure if all our guys are top notch, but I am comfortable in saying we have some strong people on the board. Will they get us top dollar, tough to say.

I know I was pissed when the February PP was announced... turns out the boys should have went for more, inspite of my gut reaction.

Regardless of the manager, we will have to pay the piper... I was hoping we could bring on Robert Friedland as CEO.... you better bet we would have to pay top dollar. Everyone in the top gets a piece, right or wrong, that 's how it's always been.

Bring on the promotion board. And, find the motherlode.

regards

cwallace

Please login to post a reply
cwallace
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007