Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Relic53's message

One of our intrepid Agoracom+Noront posters (sincerest apologies! I forget who posted this! I *think* it was misfit1?) visited a gold mine in California over the summer and reported that this mine purposely ran their ramp *under* where they thought the main veins were in order to be able to drop the rock+ore down to tram level and then drive it up, rather than having to dig down, haul up, and deposit into a tram.

I am not saying that this is what Noront did, or whether doing so would make sense for the specific instance of Windfall; just food for thought from a working (re-opened) gold mine.

The shares my wife and I own are all voted for Richard Nemis and the current BoD. We got the stinking yellow sheets yesterday. 25+K shares for Richard Nemis, may he run Noront for as long as he likes, and as he likes!

-dvdgray (NO relation to Michael Gray!)

Please login to post a reply
dvdgray
City
El Cerrito, CA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/18/2008