Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Wake up Call
almost 16 years ago
Re: Wake up Call
almost 16 years ago
Re: Wake up Call
almost 16 years ago
in response to Sum4All's message

Hate to say but volume today says no one expected any different from this NR. There a few sellers and everyone else is waiting for this proxy war to finish, declare a winner and move on from there. I do not see much news changing that unless it is something that the market is not expecting.

Volunteers still coming in, report from those calling are still very good, some have reported that shareholders seem to be in small groups and when they called, the shareholder said: I am going to call my brother, father, uncle, daughter, mother and tell them to vote. So even though we are not getting to everyone due to some phone numbers not being available and a shortage of volunteers to get to everyone (currently, list sent out are for the top 4200 shareholders-there are over 6000 in total) but again, some of the smaller ones may be the sister or brother etc of other shareholders...So the level of reach our campaign has had in a very small amount of time is huge and is a testament to everyone who volunteered. WHEN we win this, we will all owe them a great thank you!!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007