Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Polylabel's message

I am not an expert at writing much of anything. Technical writing is left to the men and women out on the field. The collaboration of information and the foreward moving statements I feel should always be left to those who know how to make the Good very dramatically Good and the Bad a technical blurb of confusion.

It seems like we keep getting NR that are either a Godd blurb of confusion or they just don't have the punch that makes people stand up and take notice. Isn't IBK supposed to be helping with this type of thing? Aren't they supposed to be pushing this company into the forefront of the investment world? Aren't they supposed to have the professional image to alter the thinking of those who doubt the technical company minds and resultingly the overall feasibility of the project? Isn't IBK there for our company?

Well yes........ I think... It really would be nice to hear something from them. It would also be nice to see them fighting beside Richard and his board. Maybe they are. Maybe they are the quiet types that influence behind closed doors. Whatever it is that works for them....has not really worked that much for me as of late. I think Richard did a better job on his own. I don't know what the company spends on IBK but they haven't been visible at all in anything I've heard or read in the last year. Nothing earthshattering in the least.

The News Release lacked the usual one, two punch we need to perk up ears. Right now we're in a quandry of average to above average news reports. Seems like the info is exciting enough...its just that the news reporters are not doing a great job of emulating the excitement that should be running through us like a bolt of lightening. HUGE HUGE CHROMIUM, Nickel, Gold and much more. We have it. Lets make sure everyone knows it. IBK its your move.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007