Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Wake up Call
almost 16 years ago
Re: Wake up Call
almost 16 years ago
Wake up Call
almost 16 years ago

Noront Management by now really gets the point about the value of this Agoracom Forum. What they might not also fully understand is the depth of expert knowledge and analysis that goes on here. If something is said that doesn't make sense you can bet it will be picked up on.

I'm not terribly sure what Management hoped to accomplish with todays news release. To show E1 could be economical as a stand alone mine even at currently projected metal values?

The real world fact we all recognize is that mining won't happen until additional resources are defined and then the economics of mining much better due to expanded timeline of operation etc.

Contrary to Management's intention this report actually was received as negative (by the Market) because not enough stress was put on this being a Preliminary and MINIMUM expectation.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message