Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to shakey's message

Have already voted all my shares for the current BOD. Also got a call last night from a Rousseau representative and after 15 minutes, trying to keep him longer , asked him what exactly Noront does. He said he would check it out and put me on hold for 6 minutes and then the phone went to a busy signal. After another 6 minutes he called me back and apologized for taking so long and had the following answer. Noront has a copper exploration project in the McFaulds Lake area. Any reasonable question I asked him about their proxy or their intentions his response was, "I am not at liberty to answer that". As if he could.

He kept insisting on sending me an e mail about the yellow proxy so I finally agreed. Then , after another ten minutes he called me back and wanted my proper email. Talked to him for a bit longer and after hanging up felt quite good about him wasting one hour and fifteen minutes of his time on me. He did send me the whole proxy information via email.

Frank

Please login to post a reply
Franter
City
Aylmer
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2008