Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Deisel93...
almost 16 years ago
Re: Deisel93...
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
in response to Canseco's message

Look the most important point too ensuring this hostile proxy vote does not win, is to ensure that as many NOT stock holders vote as is possible. With that said, unless you have just joined this forum, or you have your head buried in the sand this is being done by an independent company NOT has hired. With that said, what would a news release produce at this point. Those that are sleeping with the enemy have made up their mind and nothing, I mean nothing will change their minds by way of a news release.

Now I will accept there may be some kind of legal maneuvering that can be done and I'm sure Richard, his team and his legal advise have, examined, discussed, layed out strategies and will do what they can do, when they can do it best.

For example lets say NOT already knows they have enough of the proxy vote to win, would it be in their best interest to play their hand now, I think not.

Let's trust Richard and lets just provide the support that we can.

Now, Keep the Faith

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007