Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
permabulls
almost 16 years ago
in response to storm5151's message

I think that the person who bought a bunch last week and is plannig to vote 3 days before AGM is out of luck. Unless I am mistaken, the vote is restricted to shareholders of record as at Sept. 22. Oops.

I am going to let Sprott and Pinetree and the rest know that should they support Irwin the Hun, I will never do business with them again. I'll also tell two friends not to deal with them, and they will tell two friends and so on. Sounds like a commercial.

I don't know if this would give them pause to reconsider, but if it were me, I would want to be careful about pizzin off a huge volume of small cap investors. I like to think we are a well knit community in this country, and word of mouth is the best advertisement. Its also the best way to highlight those that would rob you. Are you listening, Eric, Sheldon et al?

The Trucker

Please login to post a reply
truckulater
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/19/2007
Social Links