Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

Excellent post, George ! Thank you for that. You've said what we've all been thinking, the little guy does count and can make an impact, when we band together.

This is a very strong message to send to any predators, trying to steal a company. For example, Patrick FN Anderson's name is pretty much, mud, in a lot of circles now, thanks to the dilligent work of the Aurelian shareholders and of course, Agoracom and now many Noront shareholders, who have spread the word about the character of Mr. Anderson.

And what does Rosseau think of Anderson ? Although they realize that he's not popular among shareholders, they say he sure gets the job done and brings in the bucks. Good for him ! But NOT good for the shareholders.

Clearly, Anderson cares very little about the shareholders. And if Rosseau Asset Mgmt. supports the decision to put Anderson on their board, it is blatantly obvious to me and anyone with a pulse, that Rosseau also does not care about the shareholders' best interests.

I realize that Mr. Anderson is just a pawn for the big money behind him. So, even if Rosseau was to say that they'll put someone else in, instead of Patrick FN Anderson, it's safe to say that the next guy will be of similar ilk and have similar methods.

And so, to FirstGoldman and any others who are undecided or need more proof, I suggest to you to google Rosseau and Patrick FN Anderson, to learn more about the people who want to take over Noront. There is a lot of ways to google them and I suggest you try a number of them. For example, try corporate takeovers and Aurelian.

George, thank you again for the great work you're doing.

strato-fight

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007