Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Everyone is nervous about a multitude of events in the world economy. Sinclair/JD and others have spoken at length about the manipution going in the commodity sector and that this will end at some point in the near future and will have a dramatic snap back.

Some think NOT will not turn around till this happens. I think this is BS. NOT is finally releasing public info that many of us diggers knew, posted and reposted for all to see. Now those that considered our info as rumors and did not act, you now have it in black and white!! (or what ever color your monitor is LOL)

AT12 is subtantial and Noront will be spending close to 1 million dollars on this NICKEL SULPHIDE anomaly alone. If this does not convince you that the information/rumor we posted was accurate then I guess you will have to wait for the News Release and play catch up at that point. That much money being spent on one anomaly should be screeming major nickel find to everyone.

The Chromium which we have discussed at length and posted that it could be worth initially up to 15B and now possibly over 50B is now much easier to understand. This is not our rosy glasses outlook but a true possibility from the report by prof Mungall. Again this report was announced multiple times but some people just did not believe us-they could be bashers but I believe most of you just cannot get around to thinking how Ginormous this is truly. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and those with foresight will be able to see it for what it is.

I believe we will have a NR announcing that the 43-101 has been filled with an easy link to access it as management must now realize that filling it with Sedar and Stockwatch just did not give us the circulation we were looking for. Even in this market, this is SP moving news!!!

The Next news releases to come in the next month, 2 at the most will be to announce that "Eagle 3 has land" and an Update on Windfall. Now in this climate, unless windfall comes back with something off the chart, the market will pretty much ignore it as usual. However, when they announce Eagle 3 has landed the market will sit up and take notice. We had a great run up with visuals when we announced Eagle 2 has landed but when they announce that Eagle 3 has landed and they have assays to back them up, this will be the spark to get us moving and when funds look at us and actually start learning what we have and the team we have gathered to maximize our value, they will be taking up positions that will move our SP not by pennies but by dollars. This of course will be made easier when we are on the TSX which will take 1 year at the most, maybe 6 months now that we have our 43-101 report.

Do not be discouraged by our SP, do not think for a second that the market is always right and that this is what we are worth. If you are here, reading, educating yourself as to what we have, you are way ahead of the heard and that is how you make money.

Keep reading, do your DD and make your own decision as this is not financial advice.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007