Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

When I discussed this with my source today and said that we would be as big as Bushveld for the Chrome, I was told we will be bigger. My source explained that on average, their thickness is about 1M, they pay beaucoup for Electricity, they cannot even get new smelter's on line because of the lack of electricity even if they wanted to pay for it, we have the cheapest electricity in the world and with our grade and thickness, we may be the cheapest producers...He also said that the new smelting process is free of toxine for the environment which will make permitting much easier. International Ferro metals just put in a new state of the art Chrome smelter and if we can get what they paid for their's we will have a great idea of our cost for this.

Cheers,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined