Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

As far as I'm concerned Eagle 3 has landed already. They just haven't announced it yet.

Something else has landed. There are 3 little Blackbirds singing in the tree.....

And now this NR from FWR et al verifies everything we've been betting on. We were dismissed out of hand with the Chrome. Discouraged from discussing it. Now look!

Glorieux says it best.

The Chromium which we have discussed at length and posted that it could be worth initially up to 15B and now possibly over 50B is now much easier to understand. This is not our rosy glasses outlook but a true possibility from the report by prof Mungall. Again this report was announced multiple times but some people just did not believe us-they could be bashers but I believe most of you just cannot get around to thinking how Ginormous this is truly. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and those with foresight will be able to see it for what it is.

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links