Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
MAC WATSON
over 16 years ago
MAC WATSON
over 16 years ago
Exhausting...
over 16 years ago
in response to donypee's message

Hey Don,

I could not agree with you more in regards to this statement:

"I still feel they were working on another NR or something else and got blind sided with this news and were informed to call a halt. "

I still feel there is HUGE news to come from DE in very short order, days, a week at most. Something unexpected happened to cause this halt. It was not in their plans I believe. What I like about the situation with the News coming from Windfall is that since the market has attributed only about 50 cents to $1 for this portion of NOT, even if we get a nuclear explosion there, our stock will not lose much. However, there exist posible huge upside with this gold discovery. So for me, news coming from Windfall is neutral to great, nothing really negative can come out of it since the market has ignored it for so long.

I have a feeling this will be a great week to remember though as I believe we will have great news from both projects.

Go NOT Go!!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined