Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to johndefur's message

John,

Are you aware of the history of MUG, NOT and FWR? I don't think you do and if you are light on Windfall knowledge I will suggest that you are doing yourself a great disservice.

I'll go over this once more an hope my memory serves.

These 3 plays go back a long ways. All the way back years to sharing an office on Universiy Ave in Montreal. The same way NOT, SPQ and Billiken share today.

I always used to say, before your time, that MUG, NOT and FWR are joined at the hip. You will recall cavo posting how intertwined the de zone players are, well thats nothing compared to the history of FWR,MUG and NOT

There would have been a partnership long ago if there was going to be one. If more gold is found it will be optioned to NOT like the rest and it will be on a binding handshake among old friends til things get written up ...Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links