Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to IMNIronman's message

I wouldn't flatter myself ironhead... we all get it. There's no question Finsky would repeat the same process over and over. This isn't the first time he and Prohorov have played this game and it isn't rocket science. Read Dancing with Bears and see for yourself. Its the same formula he and buddy Mikhale used in Russia with Norinsk Nickle and its a plan replete with corruption, misuse of power, abuse of authority, alignment of morally bankrupt spineless staff and blantant arrogance. Oh ya its also a sickening disregard for ethical conduct or practice.

So you can turn down the x ray vision cause its pretty obvious to all who have been following along ... we see it too and the last thing any of us need is a lecture about playing into his hands and selling WTG cause hes gonna buy it up. I don't plan on owning any WTG. We all know its virtually worthless without Century so the vote will be... NO.

This "Plan" will not come to pass. Max needs to be shown he's not in Russia.

Its gonna take more than suspect drill results to change the sentiment around here.

Hope Blair Franklin and company are feeling like a proud and forthright bunch.

Paydirt13

Please login to post a reply
Paydirt13
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/04/2011
Social Links