Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Business As Usual ?
about 12 years ago
in response to jerginsa's message

jerginsa......you are quite courageous to post such personal and sensitive information about your life and family in this open forum! However, I do feel your pain.....

Being a bank president/ceo for more years than I care to admit, I have been fortunate enough to be able to allocate some significant funds for "investments" such as MNKD. But I was hardly prepared to lose $100k, as I did, after the last CRL! My loss was "real" because I could not see myself doubling down through cost averaging going forward...as I know many others have done.

The $500MM shelf offering is now just another temporary obstacle in the road to FDA approval. But make no mistake.....it clearly indicates there are still NO partners willing to sign on at this moment. Even with some limited results now available within the unblinded study!

I recently decided to purchase some Options going out to Jan'14. However, my overall investment is a mere shadow of what I sold at a loss last year! I do agree with opc11 that we, as typically unsuspecting investors, have been sold a bill of goods by Al and Matt on many, many occasions during the past several years. You have to look no further than the recently settled lawsuit against MNKD.

But I continue to believe in the technosphere technology coupled with the hope that millions of insulin dependent children and adults around the world can appreciably improve their lives.

Bankerman

Please login to post a reply
Bankerman100
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2012
Social Links