Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Babaoriley: Thank you for your concern and very wise, traditional approach and advice in reference to my investment in MNKD stock. I do understand and appreciate the concept of trading Put/Call Options and their use as a potential hedge against the unforeseen. Back in the ancient 1980's, I made my first substantial (six figure) "SCORE" by having purchased a lot of Call options prior to the announcement of the Marathon/U.S.Steel Merger. As a very novice investor back then (in my twenties) I eagerly continued Options trading and promptly LOST all that "sudden wealth" (as I viewed it at the time,lol ) in less than a year.

Having made & lost such a substantial six figure sum in so short a time impacted me in a way that I could never put into words. At that time, my primary employment was as a Real Estate agent working for Merrill Lynch Realty on a strictly commission sales basis. I would have needed to have had home sales volume in the $10 Million range to make the amount that I lost trading Options in that one year ! It was a very sickening realization. I vowed from that moment forward that I would NEVER trade in Options again, and I have not done so since.

In conclusion, I am very curious to know your opinion -and any others who care to comment - on the Phizer report regarding the effects of Exhubera on the lungs. Do others see this as an attempt to sabotage our next NDA ? Are they trying to influence the FDA by their report regarding a different INHALED diabetes drug ? What do others here feel are the MOTIVES behind the company going to the expense of doing the "follow-up" study ? Was it truly just for a "cover our _ _ _ " motive or something more related to the threat represented by MNKD with our Afrezza submission looming in the near future to take away market share from their other products ? GO MNKD ! GO MR. MANN !

Please login to post a reply
jerginsa
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2012
Social Links
Private Message